Welcome Stadium 1601 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd. Dayton, Ohio 45417 (937) 542-4070 Per the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) all students are considered academically eligible to participate in fall sports due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ haiDue to COVID-19 regulations, tickets to ANY sporting event cannot be offered to the general public at this time. Venues can only be filled to 15% capacity. The limited tickets are made available to the family members of competing athletes. All home football and soccer games held at Welcome Stadium are live-streamed on the
- Athletics Handbook for Athletes and Parents
- (via Final Forms) – All students must have a signed COVID-19 waiver on file, in addition to all other forms, prior to returning to practices or games.
- Final Forms Registration help: English | Spanish
- 2020-2021 Non-Enrolled Form (must be notarized, submitted with two forms of address verification, and submitted by the legal parent/guardian.)
- Address Verification Documents Accepted: ID/Drivers License, Utility Bill, Voters Registration form, lease, mortgage statement, etc
- 2020-2021 OHSAA Physical Form (student-athletes physical must be up to date and submitted to the coach and/or the assigned athletic trainer for your designated school. If the student has had a physical within the last 12 months we can use this physical and a new one will not be required.)
- Follow us on , , and
NON-ENROLLED DUE DATES BY SEASON
- Fall Sports forms are due on or before Friday, September 4, 2020, by 4:30 p.m.
- Winter Sports forms are due on or before Friday, November 6, 2020, by 4:30 p.m.
- Spring Sports forms are due on or before Friday, March 5, 2021, by 4:30 p.m.
ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT STAFF
Victoria Jones Executive Director of Athletics email@example.com 937-542-4070 Ramon Johnson Associate Athletic Director (Meadowdale, Ponitz, Thurgood Marshall, E.J. Brown, Wright Brothers) firstname.lastname@example.orgKết quả xổ số miền nam thứ hai 937-853-6059