Fine and Performing Arts
DEPARTMENT OF FINE AND PERFORMING ARTS
3rd Floor, Office 15
115 S. Ludlow Street
Dayton, Ohio, 45402
Justen Seay, Academic Coordinator of Fine and Performing Arts
(937) 542-3522, firstname.lastname@example.org
Valerie Milligan, Academic Coordinator of K-6 Music
(937) 542-3358, email@example.com
Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ haiOur mission is to provide a rigorous and comprehensive educational experience for students in the areas of music, visual arts, drama, dance and work to ensure that each student is ready for college and career.
Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ haiWe will become a connected, thriving fine and performing arts department, collaboratively and globally soaring together, with students, to achieve excellence in the arts!
- Establish and maintain alignment of the curriculum with state and national standards.
- Offer opportunities for meaningful collaboration among teachers in the various arts subjects and physical education.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with local arts agencies and community partners for the purpose of expanding student learning experiences into the community-at-large.
- Provide effective professional development for arts education teachers on the best practices teaching methods.
- Acquire additional funding for the maintenance and expansion of art programs.
- Ensure proper expenditure and use of department financial and capital resources.
Arts education is an important factor for improving student outcomes including achievement in core academic subject, mental health, self-confidence, self-discipline and control, creativity and decision-making (Roege & Kyung, 2013; Respress & Lufti, 2006, Catterall et al, 1999; Fiske, 1999). Students will receive instruction in the various arts subjects through sequential and grade-level appropriate lessons designed to provide the knowledge and skills needed for them to be ready for college and career.