Office for Exceptional Children (OEC)
OFFICE FOR EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN (OEC)
115 S. Ludlow St., Dayton OH 45402
Tel. (937) 542-3353Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ hai | Fax (937) 542-3456
Chief of OEC
- Angela Nichols, Ph. D.
- Laura Collier – 937-542-3401
- Carla McCluskey – 937-542-3583
Academic Coordinators, OEC
- Catherine Valentour – Sr. Academic Coordinator, OEC – 937-542-5293
- Donald Briggs – 937-542-3420
- Tina Daniel – 937-542-3440
- Michelle Dinsmore – 937-542-3385
- Kristen Edwards – 937-542-3438
- Sarah Lantz-Ramsay – 937-542-3431
- Bridgett Pritchard – 937-542-3474
- Tonya Wilson – 937-542-3454
- Jamar Garrett – 937-542-3292
- Sherida Wynn – 937-542-3464
DID YOU KNOW?
Dayton Public Schools has the best special education services in the area! We offer …
- Large motor, physical, occupational, speech, mental health, vision, orientation, hearing, and music therapies.
- Two programs with services to children with varying degrees of hearing and language impairments.
- Vision services that are not readily offered in most school districts and charter schools.
“To equip our students to achieve success in a global society by implementing an effective and rigorous curriculum with fidelity.”